Friday, October 13, 2006

It came!, It came!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

My swap pal's package came, and I was in utter disbelief!!! She sent me so many wonderful things, I can't even believe my eyes! She sent me a sweet tea cup, all my own. Lots of VERY GOOD tea, my FAV cookies. Wonderful chocolate, and a wafer chocolate cookie. Also some scrump-tea-umptous truffles!! I can't wait to use all of this wonderfulness at my next Stitch and Bitch!!

The yarn was so beautiful I almost passed out!! There were FIVE!!!!!!!!! skeins of WONDERFUL noro yarn. It's one of the most delicious purples I have ever seen!!! I couldn't help myself! I've already knit up a LONG scarf, AND a very WARM hat with the yarn. I'm going to post about it when I have good pics of it. Until then, take my word for it, it's supremely wonderful!!

Thank you SOOO much Angie!! And keep warm everyone! It's starting to get COLD now!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were spoiled!! I got my package today. It is great!!! Thank you so much. I'll have to keep up with your blog now. I love the look of it and I love French/Paris type stuff as well. :)

What kind of scarf would you make with the yarn. I want to make something clever and you are right that it would make a wonderful scarf. Any ideas?