Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Time Flying


WOW!! How time flies!! I can't believe it's been this long since I've been back to post a blog. Well I have been knitting up a storm. ( in beween guests and at night when there isn't anyone around to "interrupt" ) Right now I'm working on all my Christmas gifts. My LYS ( Knit Happens ) had a HUGE sale, so I bought waaayy too much yarn for all my gifts. I'm loving all the knitting I'm getting to do. I'm having trouble deciding which project to do first, so I have too many going on at once! It's finally starting to cool off here (metro D.C.) and all the tourists are thinning out!! (YEAH!) Also, school started again, so looks like it's safe to go to Starbucks again without getting run over by mobs of "children-on-way-too-much-coffee". My (younger) sister starts her ballet season again soon, so while I wait during her class I get lots of "built in" knitting time! ( that is if we're all still here and not washed away by all the rain) My dober-girl, Emma, is very very sad about all the rain. Dobermans, for those who don't know : ), melt in the rain. So, it's been fun going in and out, in and out, umbrella ( for her), towel and rain boots in hand trying to get her to "GOOOOO POTTY ALREADY!!" Now, don't get me wrong, we need the rain, my herbs will glady tell you that. But, Emma and I both will be happy when it slows down, or at least drys out between flooding days! I'm going to try to get some pictures of my "BIG BAD DOBERMAN" melting in the rain, it's very cute.

2 comments:

Valerie Polichar said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope to hear more about your knitting soon :-)

Krista said...

Hi Krista, I like your blog. That is so great that you are getting so much knitting done! And you've started on Christmas gifts already? Good for you...you've inspired me to get started.