Sunday, December 23, 2007

Book Reviews

Here are my reviews of the books I have finished. I don't think I'm going to finish by December 31, but I'm going to try! I was busier than I expected to be this Christmas season!

- 2000's Tale of Hilltop farm. Ok, I loved this book!! It was a delicious read. I will be reading the others in this series.

-1990's Murder She Wrote. Yuletide murder. This one was good too. Not as good as I expected though.

-1980's Murder She Wrote. Gin and Daggers. This was a better than Yuletide murder. It was a quick read.

-1970's Brother John- I didn't like this one at all. Apparently it was a movie first, and I won't be seeing it.


-1950's Cheri and the last Cheri. I adore Colette. She's like a French Jane Austen. I'm planning on going through all her books.

-1930's Murder at the Vicarage. The first book in the Miss Marple series. I LOVE every book Agatha Christie has written.

-1880's Alice or, the Mysteries. What a sweet book. I loved it, and have given the book to my mom to read. If you like Austen, you will like this book.

-1870's Work. This is a somewhat sad book, but very well written. I have read it several times. It's quite different from Little women.


Well, that's all for now folks. Right now I'm working on The Pickwick Papers, by Dickens. I'll let you know when I'm done. I'll leave you with some pictures from my little sisters ballet performance in The Nuctracker. My brother snuck these pictures (you're not supposed to take any pictures!) so some might be a little blurry. There are some great one of her on smugrug.com She had five parts this year!! This spring performance she will be dancing on POINTE!! She has been on pointe in class all this year, and she LOVES IT.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and may you all remember the true reason for the season!!






No comments: